50 billion pieces of single use plastic cutlery are thrown away every year. This plastic cutlery is small and lightweight, so it's not cost effective to recycle. Furthermore, the cutlery usually gets contaminated with food. With no proper way to dispose, it ends up in landfill, incineration or in the ocean.
Zero Waste Club present made this as a simple alternative to plastic cutlery. The set is super light-weight and comes with an easy to carry pouch. It is also heat treated meaning it won’t go mouldy and is less susceptible to staining. Helping you help the planet by avoiding single use plastic cutlery.
- Environmentally brilliant! Sustainably Sourced, 100% Biodegradable and Completely Vegan
- Perfect for Travel - weighing less than 55g
- 20 cm long
- Bamboo has naturally anti-bacterial properties
- Extra Smooth Finish - easy to clean
- One tree Planted for Every Purchase
- 2-year warranty on every cutlery set