A beautiful lip balm that helps to nourish, soothe and repair your lips. Sinks into the skin whilst protecting and doesn't feel sticky.
Scent free - but had a light cocoa smell from the cocoa butter.
Why it makes your skin happy...
- The blend makes it sink into lips easily so it doesn't feel greasy or sticky
- The plant ingredients soothe, protect and moisturise skin deep down
- Doesn't taste of anything or leave a funny texture in your mouth
How to use
- Use throughout the day and before bed to nourish, protect & repair the skin on your lips.
- Carefully melt into your finger tip or scrape on the back of your nail.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or hot environment as it will melt, if happens put in fridge for half hour to cool. This will not damage the ingredients.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Rhus Verniciflua (Berry Wax) Peel Cera.
*organic ingredient 80% organic of total and 100% natural origin of total.
Packaging & Recycling
- Lip Saviour comes in a glass jar with aluminium lid.
- The jar is three times bigger than a smaller lip tube version.